Benefits of Massage
Published: 05 Dec 2014
There are tremendous benefits to be achieved through regular massage therapy. We listen to you and tailor your massage treatment to suit your needs. We offer half hour and one hour treatments within a professional environment.
Massages can be performed seated if you are unable to lie on a massage bed which is adjustable. Massage treatments are available Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am to 3pm. We adhere to a strict draping protocol to respect each and every client.
Whether it is for relaxation or to reduce muscle tension or attain relief from chronic pain, a therapeutic massage can enhance your overall sense of emotional and physical wellbeing a well as your quality of life, regardless of your age.
Some benefits of massage include:
- Muscular pain relief
- Relaxes the nervous system
- Reduces anxiety and depression
- Enhances sleep quality by increasing serotonin levels
- Increase circulation of blood and lymph
- Reduces inflammation in joints
- Helps to strengthen the immune system
- Increases energy
- Improves range of motion
- Reduces stress
- Removes toxins